STAGE CLEAR FOR OUR LTW42
SAVING THE PLANET, RIGHT AT YOUR DOORSTEP
Decentralized energy self-production made easy
15/06/2021: The LTW42 is the smallest wind turbine out of LEITWIND´s product range. Numerous technical finesses make this wind turbine unique.
What are the main advantages of LEITWIND´s LTW42?
- Designed for local, decentralized, green self-production of wind energy, turning power consumers to prosumers, for both low-, and medium-voltage grids
- Special product features enable a fast authorization process and a quick installation
- Self-production unlocks smart-grid development and energy bill savings of up to 50%, thereby reducing your communities’ and business’ CO2 footprint
- Applications range from residential units to industrial parks & e-mobility, often unlocking Governmental own-consumption incentives (e.g. for the EU, see RED 2 Directive) and capital allowances
- Unlocks green image of your business by enabling energy autarchy of up to 100%
- Suitable to supply clean energy to communities with no access to formal grid infrastructure (e.g. in developing countries; in remote areas)
- Low cut-in wind speed & strong power-generation metrics allow for a long-term hedge against rising electricity procurement costs
- LEITWIND’s proven direct drive technology stands for high efficiency and stellar technical availability metrics
- LEITWIND’s extensive, worldwide O&M experience guarantees quick maintenance & an extended lifetime of 20 years at least